Office Carpet Cleaning – Never Compromise Quality For The Sake Of Price
A routine carpet cleaning is essential to make your office look healthy and fresh. The first thing that anyone notices when walking into the office is the carpeting and hence it has to be maintained properly to create a proper first impression. Office carpets gets dirty easily and quickly as large numbers of people access the area and tread on it daily. Hence is it highly essential that you hire the services of a reputed professional carpet cleaner who will implement the right tools and make your carpet look like new again. A clean carpet enhances the aesthetic appeal of the office and improves the health and productivity benefits.
Importance of office carpet cleaning:
Carpet cleaning is an integral part of every office routine as maintaining a new look and feel is of paramount importance. A clean carpet allows a wonderful first impression and maintains an inviting and comfortable office environment. An office with a clean and tidy carpet can enhance your business reputation and staff morale too. Moreover in today’s world a person spends a large part of his time in office rather than at home. Hence it is absolutely essential to provide a clean and conducive working environment. Clean carpets ensure a healthy working atmosphere and workers get motivated as they realize that you care about their health and safety.
Cost of office carpet cleaning:
Generally the carpet cleaning specialist will examine and visually inspect your carpets to be cleaned. After identifying the potential dirt and stains they give you an evaluation of the estimated cost involved in cleaning it. They usually charge based on the cleaning techniques, equipment implemented and the cleaning process to be initiated. In addition to this they will also determine your carpet size for actual pricing of the carpet cleaning costs. Usually they are affordable with no hidden and extra charges. Office carpet cleaning rates are usually calculated by fixing a square foot price for the area to be cleaned.
An overview of the cost of carpet cleaning in Singapore:
For an office that has a working area of less than 599 square feet professional carpet cleaners charge $0.50-$0.60 per square feet. For an office space of approximately 600 to 1200 square feet the carpet cleaning specialists charge $0.325 to $0.35 per square feet. For an office work area above 1201 square feet to 2500 square feet the carpet cleaning cost may range from $0.275 to $0.30 per square feet. If your office built up area is above 2501 square feet to 5000 square feet the professional carpet cleaners quote an amount that may range from $0.225 to $0.25 per square feet. For bigger offices with a built up area of more than 5001 to 7999 square feet carpet cleaners basically quote $0.175 to $0.20 per square feet. For larger office spaces that exceed 8000 square feet they usually opt for an onsite quote.
Compare the prices of several carpet cleaning services in your locality and make a correct choice about which carpet cleaning prices best suits your budget and your business needs. Although most people prioritize price this should be the last thing to consider if your desire quality work. Always opt for the affordable services but never ever compromise quality for price. Finally choose a carpet cleaning service provider with reasonable charges for what services they offer.
There are many carpet cleaning tips readily available on the internet that can give you a false idea when it comes to cleaning your carpets. If you want to know the most effective and safe way to clean it, here are basic tips for carpet cleaning.
• Do not forget to vacuum the carpet as much as possible. If left unattended for several weeks, dust will accumulate. Once the dust has accumulated on your carpet, it will be difficult to get rid of it. However, if you can vacuum them at least once or twice a week, you can make sure they are clean and wear-proof. Keep in mind that most carpets are made of soft material and can cause the accumulation of dust or hard dirt easily, which can damage your carpet.
• Remove stains as quickly as possible. You must take into account the fact that your carpet is exposed to liquid spills, such as soft drinks, juices, and wine. To be honest, a small stain can easily ruin the color of your carpet, and it may not be pleasant to look at it. To avoid these stains, take care of the carpet immediately as soon as something spills on it. When there is an accidental spill, be sure to clean it immediately. This is one of the most useful carpet cleaning tips that you should not forget, as it can help prevent carpets from getting dirty and staining.
• Do not rub or scrub your carpet. Always remember that your carpet is made of soft material, so you should treat it with caution. It is also important to know the correct solution that suits your carpet.
• Do not use concentrated solutions on your carpet. Even if it is a mild solution or just a soap, it can damage your carpet if it is used too much. These types of solutions can also affect the color of your carpet.
• Avoid using too much water when cleaning it. The carpet can shrink if it is too wet. You may also have adhesion problems, so be sure to treat them with caution.
• Professional help – If you are not sure how to solve a carpet problem, do not hesitate to ask for professional help. It is always a better decision to spend a little money on this type of carpet cleaning instead of risking huge replacement costs.
• The most important carpet cleaning tips avoid handling obstinate spots yourself. If you have no idea how to treat a particular stain or if you have to take care of it, you can hire a professional carpet cleaner instead of doing it yourself to prevent it from being destroyed.
Carpet cleaning tricks
If your carpet is expensive, you should make sure that you take care of it properly. It is not good to risk destroying them using the wrong methods to clean and maintain them. While there are many things you can do to keep them from getting damaged and you should still clean the carpet from time to time.
A professional carpet cleaning company will make sure you do not have to deal with these common problems. No doubt you will have to spend some money to clean your carpet, but you will be happy with the results. Not only will you look and smell your home, but your carpets will also be longer than usual.